Graphic Designer for Presentations and Online Courses
Location: Provo, UT – Full-time or Part-time Status 25 -40 hours per week. Full time work possible for the right candidate.
Flexible schedule to work around classes for students.
This position has the responsibility of graphically designing and creating PowerPoint course lessons. Using a media script as a guide, you will assemble elements (text, audio, video, graphics, and animation) into a course/lesson in PowerPoint. You will need a creative streak with graphic design skills. You need to be very comfortable in PowerPoint and familiar with its more advanced features. Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast changing and growing entrepreneurial environment where customer satisfaction, accountability, quality, innovation, and timeliness are key components.
• Design graphic components and PowerPoint slides.
• Develop PowerPoint animations.
• Time audio with animations in PowerPoint.
• Must be able to work with minimal direct supervision and to concurrently handle and prioritize many responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Graphic design experience
• Working knowledge of developing advance MS PowerPoint presentations.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
• Knowledge of Articulate Studio, including Presenter, Quizmaker, and Engage is preferred but not required.
Interested candidates should email their resume, along with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org